Amazing South Coast tour
Join our 10 hour private South Coast tour Iceland to explore beautiful waterfalls Seljanlandsfoss and Skógafoss. Also the famous Reynisfjara - Black Sand Beach near Vík. You will have a chance to experience one of the most beautiful part of Iceland.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Complementary Icelandic Water
- Entry/Admission - Seljalandsfoss
- Entry/Admission - Skogafoss
- Entry/Admission - Solheimajokull Glacier
- Entry/Admission - Black Sand Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seljalandsfoss, Þórsmerkurvegur, Iceland
Seljalandsfoss is a waterfall in Iceland. Seljalandsfoss is located in the South Region in Iceland right by Route 1 and the road that leads to Þórsmörk Road 249. The waterfall drops 60 m and is part of the Seljalands River that has its origin in the volcano glacier Eyjafjallajökull.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Skogafoss, Skogar Iceland
The Skógafoss is one of the biggest waterfalls in the country with a width of 15 metres (49 feet) and a drop of 60 m (200 ft). Due to the amount of spray the waterfall consistently produces, a single or double rainbow is normally visible on sunny days. According to legend, the first Viking settler in the area, Þrasi Þórólfsson, buried a treasure in a cave behind the waterfall.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Solheimajokull Glacier, Vik Iceland
Sólheimajökull is a glacier in southern Iceland, between the volcanoes Katla and Eijafjallajökkull. Part of the larger Mýrdalsjökull glacier, Sólheimajökull is a prominent and popular tourist location owing to its size and relative ease of access.
We will hike a little bit in the area and take a look at the glacier from the distance.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Black Sand Beach, Vikurbraut, Vik 870 Iceland
Reynisfjara is a world-famous black-sand beach found on the South Coast of Iceland, just beside the small fishing village of Vík í Mýrdal.
With its enormous basalt stacks, roaring Atlantic waves and stunning panoramas, Reynisfjara is widely considered to be the most beautiful example of Iceland’s black sand beaches. In 1991, National Geographic voted Reynisfjara as one of the Top 10 non-tropical beaches to visit on the planet.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do provide pick up services from any location in Reykjavík, if you stay at Airbnb, Homestay or any hotel, kindly write us the street name and we will be there for you. Ports
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.