Amazing views of Pier 60 and Clearwater beach by helicopter!
Departing from Clearwater Airpark just minutes from the beach, what a view from above! Iconic Pier 60 features a boardwalk, fisherman and boats galore, a marina with yachts, a park, and beautiful beaches. The sand is a beautiful white, the marine life is plentiful and you cannot beat the thrill of flying over it all.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pier 60, 7 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767-2003
Fly along the Dunedin Causeway towards Pier 60 here you will see from above the 1,080-foot fishing pier and recreational park with its numerous fishermen and women. Be sure to wave back to them as you zoom over them on your way to see the beaches.
Pass By: Clearwater Beach, 1 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
Beautiful beaches and marine life abound.
Pass By: Tampa Bay Aviation, 1000 N Hercules Ave, Clearwater, FL 33765, USA
Departing from Clearwater Airpark just minutes from the beach, Tampa Bay Aviation offers helicopter tours of the gorgeous beaches of Honeymoon Island, Caladesi Island, Clearwater beach and all of Pinellas county. Don't miss out on the experience of a lifetime!
Departure Point :1000 N Hercules Ave, Clearwater, FL 33765, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Price is per person. Three person minimum or private tour fee of $20 will be assessed for groups of 2 or less
- Please enter your desired departure time in the Special Requirements box at check-out.
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Total passenger weight must not exceed 550 lbs (249 kg).
- Helicopter weight max is 300 lbs per seat.
- Same day tours are available just call to book.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.