AMAZING Waterfall Cave Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch
The ONLY Cave Adventure of it's kind in the entire country: Waterfall Cave Expedition is promised to be unbelievable and UNFORGETTABLE. Experience the adrenaline rush while climbing (in some places assisted with safety lines) up thundering waterfalls and reaching the top of the cascades completely drenched. The most EUPHORIC experience of a Lifetime!
Getting down is following the same path that was used to get to the top. The second to the last waterfall on the way down is a sensational and thrilling plunge into a mysterious pool. Visitors are NEVER the same after this fun and completely safe experience of a lifetime!
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure Company
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure Company, Mile 41.5 Hummingbird Highway, Belmopan Belize
Intensely gratifying Full Day Adventure into a cave!
Hike to the cave entrance from the jungle starting point is approx. 35 minutes. Hike once inside the cave to the series of thundering waterfalls is approx. 45 minutes. Once at the waterfalls, your expert guides will gear you up for the 90 minute climb to the top of 6 or 7 total waterfalls- each pouring into exciting pools. Good physical stamina is required- no prior experience in caves or swimming is needed. Life Vests, Helmets & Headlamps are provided and MANDATORY.
REQUIRED DRESS CODE: Light weight long pants (not jeans), t-shirts or long sleeved shirts, well threaded tennis or hiking boots (TEVAS, KEENS or Sandals of any kind are NOT PERMITTED FOR SAFETY REASONS). Ankle length Yoga Pants can work!
DISCLAIMER: Caves Branch Guides reserve the right to approve or deny any person from participating if the required dress code is not followed. Caves Branch Adventure Company & Jungle Lodge is built of 25 years of safe operations and we will not put any person (guide or visitor) in harms way by permitting unsafe dress codes or practices.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge, 1/2, 41 Mile, Hummingbird Highway, Belmopan, Belize
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Not recommended for persons who experience anxiety or clastorphobia
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.