Amazing weekend tour in Sapa
✔️ ✔️ ✔️ HIGHLIGHT ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
✔️Gives you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces.
✔️Study how the local people make their clothes and other handicraft from Hemp and Indigo as well as their culture, custom and habit.
✔️Study how the local tribe make handicraft from natural materials such as:
✔️Visit small ethnic groups: Black Hmong, the Day and Red Dzao tribes
✔️Have chance to visit most of the most attractively places in Sapa
✔️ Visit the most famous market in Sapa
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel (HANOI OLD QUARTER CENTER ONLY)
- All Entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary in Sapa
- Local English Guide for Sapa tour
- Transfer between Hanoi and Sapa
- Entry/Admission - Y Linh Ho
- Entry/Admission - Bac Ha Market
What's excluded :
- Drinks,Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses, travel insurance & other things are not mentioned in our tour program
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (11km -13 km trekking, 4- 5hour trekking) B,L,D
Stop At: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai Tl152, Sapa 290000 Vietnam
Arrive in Lao Cai around 5:30 a.m. We will take 1 hour van ride uphill to the beautiful town of Sapa. The ride gives you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces. Upon arrival Sapa town, we have breakfast at the hotel and then we have a short walk of 5km along mountain trail to visit Y Linh Ho village which is inhabited by black Hmong tribe and completely secluded from tourists, especially you are able to embrace raw Sapa culture and community by coming into some native houses to discover their own culture and custom as well as study how the local tribe make handicraft from natural materials such as: hemp,
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lao Chai, Lao Chai, Lao Cai Province
Continuing to walk down Muong Hoa River where you can take a rest or swim before trekking uphill to Lao Chai village where your picnic lunch will be served.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ta Van, Ta Van, Lao Cai Province
After lunch, you will visit the Day and Red Dzao tribes of Tavan village, which lies in the middle of Muong Hoa valley where excellent panoramas of rice terraced fields. You are transferred to Sapa Town by car.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Stay at hotel
Day 2: Sapa – Bac Ha Market – Lao cai . B,L,D
Stop At: Bac Ha Market, Bac Ha 330000 Vietnam
Pick you up at the hotel around 07:30 A.M transfer to Bac Ha Town let via Lao Cai city. Arrive to the market place at about 10.00am, right at the most crowded hours. Spend two hours joining the local tribal peoples including Flower H’mong, Black Zao, Phu La and Tay for the market activities and festive atmosphere. All peoples in their best traditional costume gather every Sunday for shopping, but socializing is of great importance. The cattle and clothing sections are the most interesting until 13.00 and then comes the food section where peoples meet, talk, enjoy food and especially drink a kind of locally made corn-wine.
Lunch break in a local restaurant. Then leave Bac Ha for half an hour road ride downhill to Trung Do village which is beautifully set in a valley on the eastern bank of the mighty Chay River. Take an hour leisure walk to explore this prosperous village of the Flower Hmong ethnic people who live in large stilt houses andl have maintained well their traditional way of life. Picked up and transfer 45 km to Lao Cai city, spend half an hour to see trading activities at the border gate and coffee break before transfer to Lao Cai station.
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Old Quarter, Hàng Ngang, Hàng Đào, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
2: Sa Pa, Lao Cai, Vietnam
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.