Amazon Fishing Day Tour - Piranhas in Iquitos
If you like fishing and spending time outdoors, this activity is perfect for you. Lives a different adventure in Iquitos fishing piranhas, which abound in the extensive Amazon River, and you can spend an unforgettable moment, sailing with beautiful landscapes of the spectacular Peruvian jungle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- River transport
- Artisan fishing equipment
- Private guide
- Assistance during the activity
- Round trip transfers to and from your hotel
What's excluded :
- Air tickets
- Food and drinks
After picking you up from the hotel, we will go to the pier of Iquitos boulevard, to embark on our boat, and start navigating the wonderful Amazon River. We will reach the fishing point, where we will teach you to use the rod and the string, in case you are a beginner. You will spend sailing for 3 hours at the crossing of the Itaya River with the Amazon River, fishing piranhas and admiring the beauty of nature.Then, we will return to the pier, and leave you at the hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located Iquitos hotels, from Plaza 28 de Julio to the Main Square
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- You should bring repellent, cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera, light colored clothes.
- Children 5 and younger are complimentary
- Most travelers can participate
- The vaccine for the yellow fever is optional
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.