Amboseli National Park Day Tour from Nairobi
Travel to one of the most amazing parks in Africa and home of the elephants too! On top of this, you will get a clear view of the snowcapped Mt. Kilimanjaro. After this adventure, relax and enjoy tasty lunch then interact with local Masai community near the park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Driver / Guide
- Hotel pickups and drop-offs
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kimana, Kimana, Rift Valley Province
At kimana, you get the fantastic view of Mt. Kilimanjaro; the tallest mountain in Africa and the second tallest in the world.
Also, you will get the chance to see/buy Masai amazing cultural artifacts.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Amboseli National Park, Amboseli National Park, Amboseli Eco-system, Rift Valley Province
After the luxurious 3-hour drive from Nairobi, you arrive at the Amboseli National Park. The park offers a very good opportunity to spot many species of wild animals including cape buffaloes, Bush elephants, Lions, cheetahs, plains zebras and spotted hyenas among others. You will also get to spot a wide variety of bird species. The breathtaking view of the Mt. Kilimanjaro is still visible while in the park. After the game drive, you will enjoy hot lunch at the Kibo safari camp, with an optional visit to the Masai village, where you get to learn their culture and way of life. From there your driver/guide will drive you back to Nairobi for a drop off at your hotel / airport.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.