Ambrosiana Gallery guided tour & Da Vinci's Codex Atlanticus
The question everyone is asking is how many pages are there in the Atlantic Codex. We will seek an answer to this question during our 1.5-hour journey inside the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana.
We will try to answer during a guided experience that will make you discover the main rooms of the Pinacoteca: we will discover Leonardo in all its mystery, alongside him with other masterful artists such as Raphael.
The Codex Atlanticus, a collection of Leonardo Da Vinci's notes, will be revealed before your eyes.
Enjoy this experience and let yourself be surprised by the traces left by Leonardo during his period in Milan.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entry tickets to Ambrosiana Gallery
- Licensed tour guide
- Headphones (from 8 participants)
- Entry/Admission - Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pinacoteca Ambrosiana, Piazza Pio XI 2, 20123 Milan Italy
Unveil Leonardo's paths
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Ambrosian Library, Piazza Pio XI, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.