Amelia Island Guided Kayak Eco Tour
The most popular kayak trip of the Amelia Island area! Our guided tour of this black water creek is a beautiful way to experience the nature of the real Florida. Perfect for beginners yet a gorgeous paddle for even the experienced kayaker, you will be guided through a forested black water tributary of Amelia Island, teeming with wildlife, flora and fauna. Experience easy, calm, lush botanical beauty while kayaking this popular black water creek (near Amelia Island) on this 2-hour guided tour. As you paddle the placid waters, view botanical black creek, fish jumping, and birds singing in the overhead canopy of Southern Live Oak and Cypress. The gentle waters are great for beginners. Kayak, paddle, and life vest are included!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - Your choice of bottled water or Gatorade-type beverage, and snack provided
- Use of kayak, paddles, life vests included
- Complimentary photos taken during your tour
What's excluded :
Eco-Easy guided kayak tour travels down beautiful Lofton Creek, a black water creek tributary of Amelia Island. Lots of wildlife may be seen, fish, birds, alligators, and more. Beautiful flora and fauna. Enjoy the real Florida on this guided tour! Safe and easy for families! Drinks and snacks provided, along with complimentary photos taken during your guided tour. Your adventure begins here!
**Please call our office after booking to specify if you need single kayaks or tandems for your tour.
Departure Point :Melton Nelson Boat Ramp, Florida 32034, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All kayakers must be capable swimmers in the case of emergency, willing to launch their kayak stepping into up to about 6 inches of water.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. 100% refund for cancellations 24+hours prior to tour time. If we cancel your tour due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. We do not cancel for light rain, unless the outdoor temperature is 50* or below, so if you'd like to bring a poncho, please do!
- We definitely recommend sunblock! Bug spray during the summer is helpful. You may also want to bring a change of clothes or wear swimwear.
- Kayakers must be willing to step in approximately six inches of water to enter and exit the kayak.
- Recommended for ages 4 years old and up (jump seats available for young children). Children under 12 must ride in a tandem kayak with an adult unless they've had previous kayaking experience.
- After booking your tour, please call Amelia Island Adventures to let us know if you would prefer single kayaks or tandem kayaks.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for serious medical conditions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.