Amelia Island Guided Kayak Tour of Lofton Creek
The Lofton Creek Kayak Tour is perfect for paddlers of any level, including children and beginners. It’s an intimate nature experience in which participants can expect to get up close and personal with turtles, alligators, snakes, otters, and occasionally, manatees. The terrestrial nature of the forest attracts pileated woodpeckers, red shoulder hawks, and the curious anhinga, sometimes referred to as the “water turkey.” The protected makeup of Lofton Creek means paddling here is “weather resistant” to tumultuous coastal conditions. A south-bound paddle on Lofton Creek provides picturesque marsh views, whereas a north-bound paddle is a more remote, forested experience. The Lofton Creek Kayak Tour is a guaranteed good time for everyone in your group!
per adult from
What's included :
- Life Jacket
- Free Photography
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, FL
Paddle Calm Lofton Creek in Amelia Island
Departure Point :Melton Nelson Boat Ramp, Florida 32034, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.