Amelia Island Inshore Fishing Charter
Fish Amelia Island and experience the inshore backwaters of Amelia River which has an abundance of Redfish, Tarpon, Spotted Sea Trout, Flounder and Cobia. Amelia Island is legendary for summertime fun while vacationing. But Amelia Island has all types of fun things including fishing in an eye’s view, the beautiful scenery mixed with the thrill of a chance to catch the local inshore favorite Redfish. A fishing enthusiast may choose to chase the resident fish, but there is a lot of variety for every angler to keep the action consistent. The Captain provides the fishing rods and reels and all the tackle you will need including safety equipment.
After some fun in the sun with Outdoor Activities in Fernandina Beach off of Amelia Island, be sure to visit the Amelia Island Welcome Center we highly suggest touring the Main Park Beach and Fort Clinch State Park in your spare time. So reserve your trip today and and let's start planning this fishing adventure together!
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide and Boat
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Private tour
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional but customary)
- Food and Drinks
- On-Board Restrooms
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 235 S Front St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USA
You will be meeting in the boat ramp area, there are a public park area and restrooms. Captain will have his boat in the water.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Amelia River, Florida 32034, USA
Once the captain has made you comfortable, off we go on our scheduled tour. The captain has all the gear and equipment needed. Based on the season and species of fish the ride time will vary.
Once the duration of your scheduled tour has been completed, the captain will return you to the orginal docking area.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :235 S Front St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.