Amelia Island Self-Guided Kayaking
The most popular kayak trip of the Amelia Island area! Our private self-guided tour of this black water creek is a beautiful and inexpensive way to experience the nature of the real Florida. Perfect for beginners yet a gorgeous paddle for even the experienced kayaker, you will be directed on a one-way up and back route. Experience easy, calm, lush botanical beauty while kayaking this popular black water creek (near Amelia Island) on this 2-hour private self-guided tour. As you paddle through the overhead canopy of southern live oak and cypress trees, you can enjoy the mirror-look of the black water, look for fish jumping, and listen for birds singing. The gentle waters are great for beginners. Kayak, paddle, and life vest are included, along with a drink and snack!
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak, paddle, and vest to use
- Bottled water - Drink and snack
What's excluded :
Come experience the beauty of a real Florida adventure! On our Self-Guided Eco Easy kayak tour, you are free to take things at your own pace! Enjoy our popular, comfortable sit-on-top kayaks as you paddle down a beautiful black water tributary of Amelia Island, lined with trees and filled with the sounds of nature. You’ll have the opportunity to see native wildlife in their natural habitat, including the possibility of seeing turtles, alligators, many different species of birds and fish, and beautiful flora and fauna. This wetland waterway is not as influenced by the tide as direct coastal waters, so it makes a great tour for even beginner kayakers at any time of day. The beautiful mirrored black water creates amazing photo opportunities. Come see why this is the most popular kayak tour location of the Amelia Island area!
Departure Point :463540 State Rd 200, Yulee, FL 32097, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- All kayakers must be capable swimmers in case of emergency.
- Provide your email upon booking.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. 100% refund if cancellation prior to 24 hours before start of tour. If we cancel your tour due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. We do not cancel for light rain unless temperatures are less than 60*, and in that case you will be given the option of rescheduling or cancelling or doing the tour at the scheduled time if you choose.
- Although provided, you may bring water and snacks, if desired. We definitely recommend sunblock! You may also want to bring a change of clothes or wear swimwear.
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Kayakers must be willing to step in approximately six inches of water to enter and exit the kayak.
- Recommended for ages 4 years old and up (jump seats available for young children). Children under 12 must ride in a tandem kayak with an adult unless prior arrangements have been made with Amelia Island Adventures.
- After booking your tour, please call Amelia Island Adventures to let us know if you would prefer single kayaks or tandem kayaks.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.