America's Cup Day Sailing Adventure on San Francisco Bay
Welcome aboard for a thrilling 2.5 hour sailing adventure aboard USA 76, an International America’s Cup Class racing yacht that challenged in 2003 for sporting’s oldest active trophy, the America’s Cup. Feel the adrenaline as the yacht powers up and we sail towards the Golden Gate Bridge. Public trips are conducted multiple days a week, year round, departing from PIER 39 in San Francisco.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- US Coast Guard Licensed Captain plus professional crew
- Bottled water & energy snacks
- Waterproof pants and warm jackets on board if needed
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended 15%
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
We will sail under the Golden Gate Bridge weather permitting.
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94123
We will sail past Alcatraz Island with views of the Warden's residence, cell blocks, and historical graffiti from the Occupation of Alcatraz.
Pass By: Sausalito, Sausalito, Marin County, California
When the winds are good on the north side of the Bay we will do a flyby of the Sausalito waterfront.
Pass By: Angel Island State Park, Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94109
Angel Island is a dominant feature of the Bay and we will have good views of the southern shore of the island.
Pass By: Crissy Field, 1199 E Beach, San Francisco, CA 94129-1605
Crissy Field is usually buzzing with activity and it serves as a launch point for some of the best windsurfers and kiteboarders in the world.
Pass By: Ferry Building Marketplace, 1 Ferry Building The Embarcadero at Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94111-4209
The iconic Ferry Building is just as beautiful from the water as it is from land.
Pass By: San Francisco Bay Bridge, Highway 80 West, San Francisco, CA 94105
If weather conditions at the Golden Gate Bridge are unfavorable, we often find the Bay Bridge and South Bay beyond has great sailing.
Departure Point :Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Visit ACsailingSF online to view the real-time status of each trip.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.