America's Cup Sailing Adventure on San Francisco Bay: Race Day
Welcome aboard for a thrilling adventure aboard USA 76, an International America’s Cup Class racing yacht that challenged in 2003 for sporting’s oldest active trophy, the America’s Cup. Feel the adrenaline as we challenge more than 40 other yachts in an organized regatta on San Francisco Bay. No experience is necessary. Departing from PIER 39 in San Francisco.
per adult from
150 to 300 minutes
What's included :
- US Coast Guard licensed Captain plus professional crew
- Bottled water & energy snacks
- Waterproof pants and warm jackets on board if needed
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended 15%
- Your trip will begin by checking in at Gate B, Pier 39 fifteen minutes prior to departure (Gate B is located behind the Aquarium of the Bay on the east side of Pier 39 close to The Embarcadero). Upon departure we will introduce the crew, have a safety brief, and share some history about the yacht. Then it is time hoist the sails and head to the start line!
Participation is encouraged! With a mast that reaches 11 stories high, everything is big and powerful. You get to fill active crew roles and will have the opportunity to spin the sail trim controls known as “coffee grinders,” take your turn at the helm, or simply sit back and enjoy the ride on this high-performance America’s Cup racing yacht.
While we are sailing you will enjoy close racing and thrilling action as we jockey for position in the race fleet. We have complimentary water and energy bars available during the sail. There are no restroom facilities aboard this race yacht so we will instruct you where to use the restroom on land before departure.
Our crew enjoys sharing their knowledge about the America’s Cup and sailing on San Francisco Bay so bring lots of questions. If you enjoy your experience, gratuities for the crew are greatly appreciated.
Both your Captain and the yacht are licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard for passenger service. USA 76 is a very stable yacht and sea sickness is never a problem for our guests. USA 76 can accommodate up to 20 guests at a time.
Departure Point :2 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Visit ACsailingSF online to view the real-time status of each trip.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.