Amid Hanoi evening lights
Have you ever thought of travelling to some tropical cities like Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam? If yes, you must be searching for interesting activities to do there.
To be behind of Scooter to explore the beauties of Hanoi capital city with your gastronomy adventure.
On the back of your motorbike, in open air, your senses will be on overdrive as the sights and the amazing smells that will make this adventure an unforgettable experiences
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide Leader
- Tour guide coordinator
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Coffee / Tea / Soft Drink at the meeting point
- Chattimg with local people
- Dinner: abundant of authentic Vietnamese food ( brew Bia Hơi / Cold Soft Drink)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Tips to Tour Guide (recommended)
- Bottled Wine and Spirits available during Lunch / Dinner
- Any items not mentioned above.
- Hanoi Evening Lights:The city takes on a totally different personality at night. Small alleyways light up and places you did not even realize existed during the daytime come to life at night. The Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake are like an eternal lighting flow., Rosa Motorbike Tours will show you how to spend the night like a local. The Rosa Evening motor Tour will take you out of the Old Quarter to the vast and amazing night time districts that tourist do not normally see. You will relax and see a parts of Hanoi that will inspire and excite you.
Evening tour to learn customs, history as well as cultures and tasting food
6.00 pm –Our Tour Guide will pick you up at your hotel.
6.10 pm – Meet the group and briefing program and safe procedure about the Tour at the last pick up meeting point
6.30 pm – Head off outside of the Old Quarter, where most where many tourist do not have chance to visit and to see the real local lifestyle
7.30 pm – Enjoy hanoi rustic typical street food in many authentic Vietnamese restaurants with a variety of tast
8.50 pm – See the lowering national flag ceremony outside the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and then ride around the city, pass some of the most majestic, historical buildings including Long Bien bridge, West lake area, the railway house… Taking photos at different stops as well learn about the history of the site
10.00 pm –Please inform your your Tour Guide to take you to any place in Old Quarter or to your hotel. End of tour.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Hotel address in HanoiAddress: Opera house5th Floor 23 Hang voi, Hoan Kiem, HanoiDirections: The Guide will pick you up with your name and voucherDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Drop off at your hotel or location on your request
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of XX people per booking is require
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.