Amish Family Dinner Tour including Amish Farm and House
Looking to get a real taste of Amish Country? What better way to learn about the Amish lifestyle than to sit around a table enjoying a home-cooked meal with an Amish family. This tour will allow you to enjoy your time in Lancaster to the fullest.
This tour is a great combination of culture, history, and an up-close and personal look into the Amish lifestyle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - The menu varies. The meal will include two types of meat, one always being chicken. Each family decides between noodles or mashed potatoes. There will be a fresh vegetable, salad, bread, and dessert.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Amish Farm and House
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Amish Farm and House, 2395 Covered Bridge Dr, Lancaster, PA 17602-1174
Learn about the fascinating life of Lancaster County's Amish community while creating life long memories.
Start your tour learning about the Amish history and religious practices on a guided house tour. Then, explore our 15-acre farm located on our property. There is fun for the whole family on our farm! Feed and pet farm animals, take a spin on an Amish scooter, visit our Amish one-room school and walk across our historic covered bridge.
Then, sit back and relax on our guided countryside bus tour. From the windows of our 14-passenger minibusses, you will see the beauty of the Amish countryside. Be ready to take lots of photos of Amish working in their fields and horse and buggies traveling on the backroads.
During the bus tour, we will make stops at Amish shops. Take this time to purchase Amish made souvenirs and see the beauty of their handcrafted quilts.
Finally, an Amish family will welcome you inside of their home to enjoy a delicious homemade Pennsylvania Dutch meal. As you savor the flavors of Amish Country, converse with the Amish family and feel free to ask questions.
After enjoying dessert at the Amish home, the tour guide will return to our 15-acre farm where we started.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :2395 Covered Bridge Dr, Lancaster, PA 17602, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with food allergies.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.