Amman City Tour, Jerash and Ajloun Day Tour From Amman
Discover the beauty of Amman by visiting Amman citadel, Roman theatre and get the the experience to live like a local by walking through the streets and markets of the Downtown. Discover ancient civilizations from the Roman Empire and beyond. Wander through the streets of Jerash, widely considered among the best-preserved of all the world’s ancient Roman cities. Admire plazas, temples, theaters and colonnaded avenues once abuzz with life under Roman rule. Visit Ajloun Castle which is one of the greatest examples of Islamic Ayyubid military architecture.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Driver
- Tour Guide (If The Group is More Than 5 People)
- All Transportation in Modern Vehicle Including (Pick Up and Drop Off)
- Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in transportation vehicles
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees (around 25 USD per person)
- All Kinds of Tips
- Personal Travel Insurance and Expenses
- Any Not Mentioned under Included
- Entry/Admission - Al Balad – Downtown Amman
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Ajloun Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al Balad – Downtown Amman, Amman Jordan
*Pick up from your accomodation in Amman
*Your tour will start off by going to Amman’s Citadel which is situated on a “mountain” in central Amman. Known for being one of the oldest continuously inhabited places, this first stop will give you a glimpse over the capital before going to Amman-Downtown. Known as “Al-Balad” by the locals, you will get to see the different & various markets and ancient Souks. Ending this tour will be the visit of the most obvious and impressive remnant of its Roman past. The Roman theatre that was built at the time Amman was known as “Philadelphia” (around 106AD).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jerash Ruins, Jerash Jordan
Then we will take you to Jerash, known for its well preserved Roman cities. You will get to experience the impact & influence left by the Greco-Roman eras in the Mediterranean basin and the deeply rooted Arab traditions preserved by the local people. And if you’re lucky you’ll get to enjoy a historical reenactment of gladiators & chariot race.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ajloun Castle, Ajloun National Park, Jerash 26173 Jordan
*Our last stop will be in Ajloun. Where we will visit The Castle of Ajloun. Which is a 12th century Muslim Castle situated in northwestern Jordan.
*Head back to Amman
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.