Amouage Perfume Factory Fanja Village and Wadi Taiyyin from Muscat
Visit the famous Amouage perfume factory, see the village of Fanja and the Wadi Tayyin located deep within the mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Picnic Lunch
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- At 08:30am you will be picked up from your hotel or residence in Muscat city to start your journey. Start your day with a visit to the famous Amouage perfume factory, which is renowned for creating some of the most finely crafted and exotic fragrances in the world. (Perfume factory is closed on Fridays/Saturday).
Continue your tour with a visit to the village of Fanja, known for its 400 year old history and abandoned mud houses. The village is located on a hill top and hence provides beautiful views of the Wadi and the surrounding Hajars. Later, proceed to the scenic Wadi Tayyin which is located deep within the mountains and is known for its crystal clear waters which are perfect for an afternoon dip.
You will stop for a picnic lunch before returning to Muscat at approximately 16.30.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
- Sultan Qaboos Port, Muscat, Oman
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.