Amphibious Splash Tour on the Water and on the Land in Salzburg
We show you many sights such as the enchanting area around Mirabell palace, where one of the world-wide most beautiful wedding venues can be found, Leopoldskron palace, world-famous due to the scenes filmed for “The Sound of Music”, old districts such as Mülln, Mozart’s residence and many, many more. On the way back to the drop-off zone, you enter the Salzach with a “splash down”, allowing you to see the skyline of the city of Salzburg from a unique and truly once-in-a-lifetime perspective.
The classic “Amphibious Splash Tour Salzburg” is an unforgettable experience for young and old alike!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Sightseeing Tour on the water
- Sightseeing Tour on the land
- Splash down in the water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salzach River, Salzburg Austria
From the moment you board this world-wide unique Amphibian vehicle which has been specially built for Salzburg, this tour - unlike any other - begins. This is no ordinary tour, but a magical experience. The trip on the water and land with the concluding "splash down" into the Salzach, the live commentaries as well as the additional seven languages at your disposal all help to convey the sights of the city and its surroundings to you in an unbeatable way, the likes of which have never been seen before. Anyone who has not yet done this tour, has not yet truly seen Salzburg, the city of Mozart.
Starting with a cruise and descending out of the river Salzach at the Müllnersteg.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Fortress Hohensalzburg Castle, Moenchsberg 34, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Continuing the tour via Mozart's residence, Mirabell Garden and further on the way with views to the Festival Area, Fortress Hohensalzburg and the Horse Pont
Stop At: Schloss Leopoldskron, Leopoldskronstrasse 56-58, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Arriving at the lake near to the Leopoldskron Palace, the famous Sound of Music filming location, for a marlvelous photo stop
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Augustiner Braustubl, Lindhofstrasse 7, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Return via Mülln / Augustiner Bräustübl and back againwith a "splash-down" into the Salzach river to end the tour at the landing station/starting point
Departure Point :Franz-Josef-Kai 1a, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You need your own face mask whilst travelling with the Amphibious Splash Tours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.