Amsterdam: Bike Rental and Dinner or Lunch
This combination offer saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam's scenery by bike and have a tasty 2 or 3 course dinner or lunch a la carte at Grand Café Restaurant 1e Klas.
Rent a bike to make the most of your visit to Amsterdam. On the bike you cycle easily from one hotspot to another. Bike along the beautiful canals, the artsy Jordaan neighborhood, the famous Red Light District or through the breathtaking Vondelpark. You can also cycle out of the city, for example, for a trip through the beautiful landscape around the Amsterdam: the rural Waterland or the green Amstelland.
And if you have had enough of cycling you can have a lunch or dinner at Grand café Museum Restaurant 1e Klas, a hidden hot spot in Amsterdam Central Station. Drink, eat and enjoy the authentic (1881) atmosphere. This glam is built by the same architecture as the Rijksmuseum (P. Cuypers) High ceilings, wood-paneled walls and reproduction paintings of Rembrandt. Experience the grandeur of past days!
What's included :
- 2 Locks
- Bike rental
- Dinner or luch
What's excluded :
- This combination offer saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam's scenery by bike and have a tasty 2 or 3 course dinner or lunch a la carte at Grand Café Restaurant 1e Klas.
Amsterdam is the perfect city to explore by bike. Cycling is the most economical, sustainable, efficient and fun way to explore the city's beautiful canals, parks, public squares and countless attractions.
And if you have had enough of cycling you can have a dinner or lunch at Grand Café Restaurant 1e Klas - the hidden hot spot in Amsterdam Central Station. Drink, eat and enjoy the authentic (1881) atmosphere. This glam is built by the same architecture as the Rijksmuseum (P. Cuypers) Museum interior, high ceilings, wood-paneled walls, reproduction paintings of Rembrandt and historic painting craft. Experience the grandeur and glamour of past days!
• Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
• BBQ dish - Hamburger 250 gr Angus beef, 1 stick satay and spareribs served with garlic and BBQ sauce
• 1st Class fish stew “Fruits de Mer” - Served with mashed potatoes. Baked North Sea sole fillet, natural or Picasso
• Vegeterian curry - With peas, cashew nuts, yoghurt-mint sauce, coriander, rice and a salad
• Home-made cheesecake
• Caprese salad - With mozzarella, tomato, fresh basil and pesto
• Pancakes (until 5:00 pm) - Plain, apple or fried bacon
• Ham and eggs on toast (until 5:00 pm) - Ham or mature Beemster cheese
• Omelettes (until 5:00 pm)
Departure Point :MacBike | Bike Rental Amsterdam | Oosterdok, Oosterdokskade 63A, 1011 DL Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.