Amsterdam Day Trip from Brussels
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit bustling Amsterdam! Once you have crossed the border, you will admire pastoral polder landscapes and a multitude of windmills. Upon arrival in Amsterdam we visit a local crafts center where you see the production of traditional cheeses and clogs . Time for a short photo break near a traditional quaint Dutch windmill. We drive on to the heart of Amsterdam, passing the Dutch National Bank and the former Heineken brewery museum. This is an unforgettable way to discover the old city and it is undoubtedly the number one attraction of Holland’s capital. Next stop: we take you to Amsterdam’s most famous square called the “DAM”. The guide takes you on a brief guided walk to the Royal Palace and other highlights of the city. Then it is time for some free time. Stroll along the shopping streets, visit the flower market, walk on your own through the historical Red Light District. Just enjoy!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional multilingual guide
- Visit Craftcenter
- Entry/Admission - Rembrandt Hoeve
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up & drop-off
- Canal boat tour (optional)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dam Square, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Heart of the city and most crowded square of Amsterdam: Damplein with the Liberation Monument (1940-1945) a
22 M high obelisk.There is also the Royal Palace, now only used for representative purposes.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Anne Frank House, Prinsengracht 263 - 267 museum entrance Westermarkt 20, 1016 DK Amsterdam The Netherlands
The Anne Frank House is a writer's house and biographical museum dedicated to Jewish wartime diarist Anne Frank. The building is located on a canal called the Prinsengracht, close to the Westerkerk, in central Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
Pass By: Heineken Experience, Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam The Netherlands
Founded in 1873 by Gerard Adriaan Heineken of the Netherlands.
2011: third brewer of the world's level.
Today, the Heineken Brewery in Amsterdam is the Heineken Experience Museum .......marvellous building with art deco elements. Heineken beer is a blond beer (pils) 5%.
Pass By: Royal Palace Amsterdam, Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 147, 1012 RJ Amsterdam The Netherlands
Dominates the Damsquare. Inaugurated as Town Hall en 1655 during the Golden Age and became a palace by Luis Bonaparte, brother of the Emperor Napoleon. Townhall until 1808 and today the palace is used by the King to welcome wellknown visitors.
Stop At: Rembrandt Hoeve, Amsteldijk Noord 127, 1183 TJ, Amstelveen The Netherlands
Windmills and farmhouses dominate the skyline.
A traditional farm where wooden shoes and cheese are made.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: De Gooyer Windmill, Funenkade 5, 1018 AL Amsterdam The Netherlands
Types of Dutch windmill: poldermill, watermill and fluormill.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Red Light District, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Situated behind the Bourse and the biggest of Europa.
A few streets to walk!
Departure Point :Rue du Marché Aux Herbes 82, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The drive to Amsterdam from Brussels is approximately 3 hours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.