Amsterdam Guided Tour of United East India Company and Maritime Museum with Art Historian
During this 3-hour tour, led by a professional art historian guide, step back in time to the salty years of Dutch sailors and merchants. Visit the inner courtyard of the United East Indian Company's headquarters, and hear hair-raising stories about the Dutch soldiers and sailors that traveled the globe for years at a time. Discover antique maps, sextants and globes at the Maritime museum, where you'll be able to board a full-size Indiaman ship, as you watch actors re-create the 17th century.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (€15.00 for adults)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Het Scheepvaartmuseum| The National Maritime Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Het Scheepvaartmuseum| The National Maritime Museum, Kattenburgerplein 1, 1018 KK Amsterdam The Netherlands
We enter this huge building, now the Maritime Museum.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dam Square, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Starting point and explanation of Dutch United East India Company, plus the Amsterdam central bank of the Golden Age.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Dam 21, 1012 JS Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Kattenburgerplein 1, 1018 KK Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.