Amsterdam Light Festival Cruise with Open Bar and Local Guide | Electric boat
With the unprecedented success of last year's festival, Starboard boats are already looking forward to the coming edition.
Our boat is electric, heated, has a toilet and we always keep enough space for everyone to enjoy the cruise
As before, this year's boat cruise will be guided by our brilliant local skippers and hosts, and drinks will be served throughout the duration of this fun and interactive cruise through the east of Amsterdam. An open bar or beer / wine / soda / coffee / tea / gluhwein is included
Our light festival cruises take 75 minutes and will run 7 days a week!
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ARTIS Amsterdam Royal Zoo, Plantage Kerklaan 38-40, 1018 CZ Amsterdam The Netherlands
The cruise will take you to Artis Royal Zoo which looks beautiful in the evening.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: The Amstel, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Our sailing will include a visit to the famous Amstel River.
Pass By: Magere Brug, Kerkstraat Nieuwe Kerkstraat, Amsterdam The Netherlands
We will sail fits Amsterdam's most romantic bridge.
Departure Point :Sea Palace Restaurant, Oosterdokskade 8, 1011 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.