Amsterdam Night Photography Workshop with a Professional
Not only will you develop your photography skills under the guidance of a highly experienced professional photographer, but we'll also be photographing some unique and very historic locations around Amsterdam.
These personally selected locations are the types of places only a local photographer could know.
There is no better way to photography this beautiful city than with some one how knows it best!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A camera and tripod will be required during this workshop. If you have your own that's great, but we can also lend equipment to those of you without cameras and tripods.
What's excluded :
There’s nothing like night photography. That magical feeling you get when you nail a breathtaking long exposure shot never gets old.
Then there's Amsterdam. Just check out Instagram, it's full of amazing photos of this incredible city.
When you Combine the magic night photography with the beauty of Amsterdam you've got the perfect recipe for an amazing night out!
OK, but how and where do you shoot in Amsterdam?
That's where I come in. I know ALL the locations to help you capture those hidden gems, and as a University Lecturer with 15 years professional experience in the Photography Industry, I can also help you with photography techniques for perfect night photography.
From absolute beginners to industry professionals, this workshop has something for everyone.
Like I said, it's not just about how you shoot at night, it's also about where you go that'll make the difference between an amazing shot, and a not so amazing shot.
So why not let a Professional Photographer with an intimate knowledge of his favourite spots to shoot in Amsterdam take you around the best Amsterdam has to offer.
And of course get the most out of your night photography!
• Red Light District, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Departure Point :Stationsplein, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.