Amsterdam Private Food Walking Tour with Tastings
On this 2-hour private walking tour, you will fully explore Amsterdam as your guide will bring you to several places only known by locals. Learn about the city's past and present, the Dutch food culture and see all the sights Amsterdam has to offer. You will make several stops to taste typical Dutch specialties: Pancakes, Cheese, Croquet, Dutch waffle and other treats.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- One drink (soda or water)
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Start off this tour in front of the central station of Amsterdam in the afternoon. Walk to the center of the city and see several well-known sights like Amsterdam's China town, the Old Church, Dam square and the Waag. Your guide will tell you all about the history of Amsterdam and will provide you with an insight of the city. When exploring the local streets, you will visit several food places and a street market where you have the opportunity to taste local Dutch specialties. You can ask your guide all the questions you want about Amsterdam, he will know all the best restaurants, food places and information about the city. He will give you an overview of the the best food places of Amsterdam and spots only known by locals.
On this tour you will taste the famous Dutch Pancakes, Gouda Cheese, Dutch Croquet, the Stroopwafel and many other treats. Your guide will tell you about the history of this Dutch food and share fun anecdotes and interesting facts. Learn about Amsterdam, see the main sights and taste several Dutch specialties. Be sure to bring an empty stomach.
Departure Point :Amsterdam, Centraal Station, 1012 TM Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.