Amsterdam Red Light District tour in German
Meet your guide in front of the Central Station of Amsterdam at the tram B sign. From here you will walk to the “Red Light District”. The first part of the tour leads through an old sailor neighborhood called the Zeedijk Street and Amsterdam’s famous Chinatown. This part of the Red Light District used to be a no-go area but has totally changed to a safe and friendly part of the city. In this area you will see sights like Amsterdam’s Buddist Temple, pub the Ape and the Waag.
Then walk to the Old Church, the oldest building in Amsterdam, here we are in the center of the Red light District. In this area you will see many things like the narrowest street of Amsterdam, the first coffeeshop, an indoor prostitute street and many smartshops. Walk through the famous prostitute streets with the red lights and learn about the history and current situation of the Red Light District. Learn why prostitution is legalized and how the name “coffeeshop” was created.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-hour walking tour in German
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Light District, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Walk through the narrow streets and see all the sights that the Red Light District has to offer! Learn about the history and the current situation of the Red Light District and explore the narrow streets of Amsterdam with your private guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Stationsplein 17, 1012 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.