Amsterdam Shared Red Light Tour
Looking for a culture shock? Look no further! The Amsterdam Red Light Districts are unlike anything else in Europe. Join our Amsterdam Red Light Tour and discover them for yourself!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour through the Red Light District
- 1 drink per person (softdrinks)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Light District (De Wallen), Red Light District (De Wallen), Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Our accredited guide will show you the most famous sights of the Red Light District whilst explaining the history behind the oldest profession in the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Frisco Inn, Beursstraat 5, 1012 JT Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.