Amsterdam Small-Group City Segway Tour
This 1.5-hour small-group Segway sightseeing tour with a maximum of 7 people will show you the best of Amsterdam's city center on two wheels. Glide effortlessly through the historic streets of Amsterdam, along the city's canals and over its many canal bridges. Segway is the first of it’s kind — a self-balancing personal transport device that is a lot of fun!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- All equipment needed included
- Use of helmet
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Het Scheepvaartmuseum| The National Maritime Museum, Kattenburgerplein 1, 1018 KK Amsterdam The Netherlands
Our site will show you from a strategic point in Amsterdam the importance of the sea and navigation for the country. You will have the perfect background for an unforgettable photo.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hortus Botanicus, Plantage Middenlaan 2A, 1018 DD Amsterdam The Netherlands
The Dutch golden age is known not only for the explosion of artists who took refuge in the country during the 17th century, also for the freedom provided by their legislators. Here you can see one of the oldest botanical gardens in the world .. Because Amsterdam was also an important point of reference for those doctors, philosophers, botanists etc, who thought that not everything came from God.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Magere Brug, Kerkstraat Nieuwe Kerkstraat, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Go through these important sites in the city that have been captured in some Hollywood movies.
Pass By: Dutch National Opera & Ballet, Amstel 3, 1011 PN Amsterdam The Netherlands
The river Amstel, in front looks majestic, do not leave Amsterdam without seeing its opera and its famous river Amstel.
Pass By: Trippenhuis, Kloveniersburgwal 29, 1011 JV Amsterdam The Netherlands
One of the houses with more interest in Amsterdam, you will also have the opportunity to go through this wonderful place.
Pass By: Staalmeestersbrug, 1011 JK Amsterdam, Netherlands
Possibly the most photographed bridge in the city. Do not leave without going through it.
Stop At: Nieuwmarkt, Amsterdam The Netherlands
We will stop at one of the most important sites in the city, A site with an aged flavor. The weight house of the city. Also here you can understand why the houses in Amsterdam are a bit crooked and many more interesting facts that will surely surprise you.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: IJdok, 1013 Amsterdam, Netherlands
He returned to our starting point.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Segway Amsterdam, IJdok 45, 1013 MM Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 16 years. When there is doubt about the age of a participant and proof of age cannot be shown the participant will not be allowed to join the tour and a refund will not be given. Please bring proof of age.
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Due to the risks involved in riding a Segway participation by pregnant ladies is not permitted.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. We do not cancel tours in the event of rain.
- To operate the Segway properly it is required that the passenger weigh more than 100 lb. (45 kg) and less than 330 lb. (150 kg)
- Closed toe flat shoes are required to ride the Segway. Anyone wearing high heels, flip flops, sandals, shoes like shape ups or z-coils or bare feet will NOT be allowed on the Segway. Wind resistant clothing is highly recommended, especially on cool or damp days; gloves are also suggested on colder days.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.