Amsterdam Van Gogh Museum Private Tour for Kids & Families
Explore an amazing and colourful museum of Amsterdam with your family! Enjoy a private 2-hour family tour with skip the line access. Your kid-friendly guide will entertain and engage your children and share with you all incredible facts and stories on one of the most fascinating artists of our time: Vincent Van Gogh.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional kid-friendly guide
- Entry/Admission - Van Gogh Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Van Gogh Museum, Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam The Netherlands
Meet your guide just outside the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam and start an engaging and memorable experience inside one of the most colourful museums in the world! Your 2-hour kid-friendly skip-the-line tour will be interesting and fun for the whole family.
You will admire the best masterpieces of the largest Van Gogh Museum in the world while playing games, treasure hunts, and other activities that will keep the kids engaged. You will not miss the Sunflowers, and other important works of art. You will understand the importance of Vincent Van Gogh for the Modern Artistic Movement.
Your private and professional child friendly guide will also share interesting facts on the life of such a controversial artist! Your kids will love this tour!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Van Gogh Museum, Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.