An adventurous visit at the world’s tallest statue !The Renaissance Monument
There are so much interesting facts about this monument . The tallest statue in the world , has a whopping 15 floors . Clients will be amazed with what they’ll find inside . The view of Dakar from the top of statue is breathtaking and worth the experience .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Grand Mosque of Dakar
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Explore Goree
Day 1: city tours
Stop At: Grand Mosque of Dakar, Dakar Senegal
We will visit the statue of Renaissance and the museum of black civilization
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: We have hotel And luxury apartment for rent
Day 2: Goree island
Stop At: Explore Goree, Rue de Hann, Dakar 20727 Senegal
Visit the Slave house and the museum
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Dakar, Senegal
Traveler pickup is offered
Clients are picked up fromAny of their desired locations .
Departure Time :6/14/2019 - 8/10/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.