An Aldeburgh audio tour: Discover the allure of this historical seaside town
Enjoy an easy self guided audio tour along the coast starting down on Orford Ness, then up as far as the Moot Hall. Find out about the different ways that the people along this coast have made their living from the sea. On the way, we will hear about Elephants having a paddle, see a dangerous windmill, hear about a private literary festival, meet the Uptowners & Downtowners, hear about the dangers that lurk on this tiny bit of the East Coast and meet a dog that was so loved that they made him twice... What more could you want in a short walk?
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aldeburgh Yacht Club, Slaughden Rd, Aldeburgh IP15 5NA, UK
The tour passes by Aldeburgh Yacht Club.
Pass By: The Brudenell Hotel, The Parade, Brudenell St, Aldeburgh IP15 5BU, UK
The tour passes by the Brudenell.
Pass By: Crag Path, Aldeburgh IP15, UK
The tour goes along Crag Path.
Pass By: South Lookout - Aldeburgh Beach, 31 Crag Path, Aldeburgh IP15 5BS, UK
The tour passes the South Lookout.
Pass By: Oakley Square, Aldeburgh IP15 5BX, UK
The tour passes by Oakley Square.
Pass By: RNLI Aldeburgh Lifeboat Station, Crag Path, Aldeburgh IP15 5BP, UK
The tour passes by the Lifeboat Station.
Pass By: Aldeburgh Museum, Moot Hall, Market Cross Pl, Aldeburgh IP15 5DS, UK
The tour ends at Aldeburgh Museum.
Departure Point :Fort Green Car Park, Slaughden Rd, Aldeburgh IP15 5DE, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/14/2020 - 12/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Aldeburgh Museum, Moot Hall, Market Cross Pl, Aldeburgh IP15 5DS, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.