An Ancient Wonder of Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda 2D1N Tour (The Golden Rock)
For Private small group tour ; Our private coach pick up to hotel and visit to Kyaikhtiyo (Golden Rock) about 160 km from Yangon .On the way visit to Htaukkyant War Cemetery and then continue visit to Kyaikhtiyo (Golden Rock) stands on a gilded boulder precariously perched on the edge of a hill,Kyaikhtiyo is the domestic tourism centre. Enjoy the night in Kyaik Hto Hotel.
After breakfast, return by coach to Yangon. En route visit at Bago, the ancient Mon Capital, 80 Kilometers northeast of Yangon. Sightseeing tour highlights include in Bago. Bago colorful market to observe the ways of life of local people, Shwemawdaw Pagoda, one of the most venerated pagodas in Myanmar, Kanbawzathardi Palaces, Shwethalyaung, the world’s most beautiful Reclining Buddha and Kyaikpun Pagoda, four huge Buddha Image sitting back to.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One overnight accommodation
- Hotel Transfer & Sightseeing tour according to the itinerary (with private A/C car)
- Meals (2 Lunch, 1 Dinner)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees Ticket for Golden Rock & Bago Zone Fees
- Truck ticket to Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda
- English Speaking Guide
- Personal expenses such as Camera fees, Tips etc.
- Day 01
• Morning start to golden rock trip, On the way visit to Htaukkyant War Cemetery
• Continue visit to Kyaikhtiyo (is the domestic tourism centre. It stands on a gilded boulder precariously perched on the edge to the hill over 3615 feet above sea level) . There are many interesting legends about the Pagoda and Nat (Spirit Gods) shrines along the way from the base camp to the pagoda. There is also a popular belief that a person gains wealth every time he climbs the hill. The coach has to stop at Kinpun Base camp.
• Lunch at local restaurant
• Dinner at Hotel (International Buffet)
• Overnight on Kyaik Hto Hotel
• After breakfast return by coach to Yangon.
• On the way visit Bago, Shwemawdaw Pagoda (one of the most venerated pagodas in Myanmar), Kanbawzathadi Palaces, Shwethalyaung (the world’s most Reclining Buddha), Kyaikpun Pagoda, four huge Buddha Image sitting and then drive back to Yangon.
Departure Point :Pick up from your hotel in Yangon
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Back to your hotel in Yangon
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.