An Idiosyncratic Tour of Temple Bar, London
During the current pandemic our fantastic live tours will be conducted via Zoom. Enjoy a tour from the comfort of your own home from anywhere in the world! Guides are all experts in the City of London - they will provide an entertaining insight into the history, architecture, planning and people that make the area so interesting and unique. Although "virtual" for now, participants will be able to ask questions along the way.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Live experienced guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple Bar Gate, 1 Paternoster Row, London EC4M 7DX, UK
Guest will get a unique perspective on this extraordinary City landmark including reference to Wren; the colourful Lady Meux; its periphytic meanderings around London; the Lord Mayors involved in its restoration; and City custom associated with the Bar; the livery companies with emphasis on the Worshipful Company of Chartered Architects who are breathing new life into this magnificent monument.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :London, UK
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.