An Unforgettable Wine adventure on the island of Santorini.
Choose this fantastic tour to three of Santorini’s wineries and taste 14 different exceptional wines produced from the volcanic grounds of the island.
Here you will sense the grandeur of the famous Assyrtiko wine .
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking professional driver
- Bottled water
- Local English speaking escort
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - o Visit of Three local wineries including the cost of presentation & tasting of total 14 local wines (accompanied by snacks in two of them).
- Entry/Admission - Art Space
- Entry/Admission - Venetsanos Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Art Space, Exo Gonia, 847 00 Greece
Let the aroma take you through memorable wine routes in one of the world’s oldest grapevine terroir and check out old classic and new labels within the cellars of three carefully selected local wineries.
The vineyard of Santorini is 3.500 years old and thus it is considered one of the oldest on the planet! Moreover, it is self-rooted which means that it has never been stricken by the phylloxera, the insect that had destroyed the European vine roots within the late 19th century. You may have heard about “Vinsanto”, but in this tour you will have the chance to taste 14 different local varieties like Assyrtiko, Aidani, Mandilaria, Athiri and many more, accompanied by local delicacies like cheese, tomato paste, capers and other organic products .
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Boutari Winery, Megalochori 84700 Greece
The second winery that we will be visiting in this tour .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Venetsanos Winery, Eparchiaki Odos Firon-Ormou Perissis, Megalochori 84701 Greece
Our tours will finish with our visit in this fabulous winery in the area of Megalochori.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bus Station, Thera 847 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travellers from any accommodation in Santorini. Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Athinios Restaurant-Cafe, Órmos Athiniós 847 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.