Anaga Natural Park Hiking Guided Tour with Hotel Pickup
You will be amazed by the landscapes offered by the wide Anaga Natural Park while you will be hiking through its mountains on a route of approximately 15km.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up/drop off service
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Rural de Anaga, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife Spain
• Get to know part of the Natural Park of Anaga.
• A professional guide will accompany you at all times.
• Get the satisfaction of doing sport as you discover the amazing Anaga.
Anaga Rural Park is a Natural Protected Area located in the north eastern tip of Tenerife. It has a surface area of 14,418.7 hectares and involves three boroughs: Santa Cruz (76.9% protected area), La Laguna (16.6%) and Tegueste (6.5%). All in all, the rural park represents 7.9% of Tenerife. The highest point is Cruz de Taborno peak at 1,024 m altitude.
Distance: about 15km
Duration: 5 hours
Gradient: approx. 600m
Maximum altitude: 1000m
Difficulty: moderate to hard
The Anaga Mountains occupy a large section of the north-east part of Tenerife and consists of coastline, ravines, forests and villages that are so remote it is amazing that anyone actually lives in them. This whole area is a protected natural landscape, it is breathtakingly beautiful and full of twists and turns that will delight and amaze. Our hike is a great introduction to the area and its outstanding natural beauty. There is a wide selection of routes to choose from with this walk.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
A free pick-up service is available for customers staying in the areas of Los Cristianos and Playa de las Américas. You will be picked-up and taken to the hiking starting point. Once the route finishes, you will be dropped off back to your hotel (or meeting point agreed).
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour has a distance of about 15km, 600m gradient and the maximum altitude that you reach is 1.000m
- The difficulty of the tour is moderate-high
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this hiking to take place
- It is recommended to wear hiking clothes and shoes
- It is also recommended to bring water and an energy bar
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.