Enjoy the location at Anakato Beach ( Nubian Village Aswan ) with duration from 3 hours to 4 hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Take a Nile mineral mud mask, to ionize your body. Following this, you can earth to correct your pulse with the ancient Sand Burying technique, to heal many disorders and ailments. Meet us at the dock at 11:30 sharp. Bring your swimsuits.
Since Pharonic time, Aswan was known for its environmental, Climatic therapy, as scenes on walls of the Kom Ombo temple reveal. The calm and beautiful landscape and pollution free environment also contribute to speedy recovery. Aswan's, clear sunshine all the year round together with extremely dry weather provide an ideal atmosphere for curing rheumatism and bronchial asthma.
Nothing like a sand bath to melt away rheumatism pains or even just stress! A natural and low impact way to reap the benefits of Nature .
Mud mask :
Traditional mud masks are smooth in texture and are designed to be applied directly to the facial skin so that they will absorb oils, smooth wrinkles and tighten skin as the mud dries. Most exfoliating treatments involve either mild abrasives or mildly acidic chemical treatments, neither of which can be found in natural mud masks.
Departure Point :TBA ( Upon Booking )
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.