Ancasmarca ruins Maucau Community and Lares Hotsprings
In this tour we focused on sharing in depth authentic Andean knowledge and traditions that has been transcended for many generations. The Andean people are the true guardians of their myth and legend that connect between the cosmos and the peaks of the Andes. We break the barrier between the common traveler and the local Andean culture by introducing you to the deepest secrets and the wisdom of the Andean which will lead you to one of best experiences in your life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GuÃa / intÃ©rprete,
- transporte privado
- entrada a los Sitios y ruinas sagrado,
- 1 desayuno andino luz,
- 1 almuerzo casero,
- aperitivos y una botella de agua.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Propinas (recomendado)
- (8:30am) â Pick up from your hotel in the Sacred Valley and drive to the local Market of Small Producers.Â Â
(8:40am-9:00am) â We will visit the local market where we will have a brief explanation of its products and its vendors. There will be a light Andean style breakfast in the market.
(9:00am-10:40am) â We begin the drive to Lares. We will stop in the Ancasmarca ruins to take a short walk around the area and investigate these precious, hidden ruins out of tourists.
(11:30am-1:00pm) â Visit of the Maucau indigenous community. Members of this community will take us back in time and teach us about their ancient traditions and local living, including textiles, cooking, agriculture, and alpaca care. We will eat lunch with this community, prepared according to traditional methods, using all locally harvested ingredients.
(1:00pm-1:30pm) â Drive from Maucau to the Lares Hotsprings
(1:30pm-4:30pm) â Arrival at Lares Hot springs to spend the afternoon swimming and relaxing in the medicinal waters. The waters of the hot springs are dark with minerals and therapeutic sulfurs that naturally repair sore muscles, hydrate tired skin and hair, and replenish magnesium and other important minerals in the body. You can wash your hair and body in the modest waterfalls nearby for a truly refreshing experience.
(4:30pm-6:30pm) We leave from the Lares Springs and head back to Calca.
(6:30pm) Estimated time of arrival at your hotel is 6:30pm.
Departure Point :comienza a las 8:30 de la maÃ±ana desde su hotel en el Valle Sagrado o Cusco
Departure Time :TODOS LOS DÃAS A desde su hotel a las 8:30 am
Traslado a su hotel a las 6:00 pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- chaqueta caliente (preferiblemente a prueba de agua o resistente al agua),
- Gafas de sol
- repelente de insectos,
- zapatos cÃ³modos para caminar
- consejos para nuestros anfitriones indÃgenas.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.