Ancestral Trekking - Santa Marta
It is a walk of medium difficulty, you will follow the steps of the local fishermen to reach a beautiful beach without tourists, you can talk to the fishermen who will show their fishing techniques.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
The walk starts from our office at 6.00 am and the destination is the Bonito Gordo beach, the path is what the local fishermen have been doing for more than a hundred years. The path crosses a dry wood to the top of the hill and then passes through the wet wood to the beach.
Departure Point :Taganga Viajes y Turismo - Parque Tayrona - Ciudad Perdida - Minca, Cra. 1 #18-02, Taganga, Santa Marta, Taganga, Magdalena, Colombia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.