Anchorage City Tour with Alaska Native Heritage Center
On this guided city tour, see top Anchorage attractions including Lake Hood, Bootleggers Cove, Earthquake Park and the Port of Anchorage. Enjoy views of the city, spot moose and other Alaskan wildlife, and a tour of the renowned Alaska Native Heritage Center, where you’ll learn about Alaska’s fascinating indigenous cultures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Alaska Native Heritage Center
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Our 3-hour tour begins downtown Anchorage with a visit through the original Anchorage town site, out to Earthquake Park to learn about the great quake of 1964 (where you can see real earthquake damage!), and the busiest private seaplane base in the world. Then we continue on to the Alaska Native Heritage Center, where the entrance fee is included in your tour, as are the personal experiences and knowledge of your guide who will accompany you on your journey through the center. Here we will see a village of authentic and traditional structures from Alaska’s many native cultures. We will have a chance to watch native dancing led by a local dance group, or athletes demonstrating World Eskimo-Indian Olympic Games skills. Explore exhibits that take you back in time. You may choose to stay longer and use the free Heritage Center shuttle back to downtown, or leave with your tour guide for transport back to your starting point.
Departure Point :Salmon Berry Travel & Tours, 515 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup included from select hotels. Otherwise, meet at Salmon Berry Tours office.Address: 515 W. 4th AveAnchorage, AK99501Dates: Daily
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests must complete health screening questionnaire and sign COVID-19 waiver before boarding the van.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.