Anchorage Dog Sledding Day Tour
Complimentary hotel pickup, small groups, local and knowledgeable guides and a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee makes our dog sledding adventure tour an essential part of your Alaska winter vacation! Tour with our family-owned company and receive the high quality service and personal attention that make an experience truly memorable.
What You'll See and Do:
Experience a scenic and fun journey from Anchorage to Willow with fellow dog sledding fans
Enjoy a warm greeting from 35 Alaskan Huskies and the kennel crew
Learn the basics of sled driving and learn about the culture of dog sledding in Alaska
Visit a rustic lodge for a warm meal before our journey back to Anchorage
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - To reduce waste, we provide delicious glacier water for our guests to drink from recyclable paper cups or to fill a re-usable water bottle.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free pickup and drop-off at most Anchorage hotels
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Our tour stops at a rustic Alaskan lodge where guests may purchase a variety of lunch and dessert items as well as beverages.
- Gratuities - while not expected, tips are appreciated. $5 to $10 per guest per guide is standard.
Enjoy the fun and excitement of Alaska's official sport on this dog sledding adventure! After your complimentary hotel pickup in Anchorage, we take a scenic and fun journey to Willow, Alaska, a hotspot for Iditarod champions and hopefuls. After the 2-hour journey arrive at the kennel for a warm greeting from 35 Alaskan Huskies and the human crew. Once you're suited up in extra layers you'll head out on the trail for 90 minute to 2-hour experience. Your experienced musher guide will tell you the culture of dog sledding in Alaska, teach you the basics of sled driving, and make sure you have great photo opportunities - the views of Denali and the frosty wilderness can be breathtaking.
Back at the kennel you can warm up in the cozy yurt with a hot beverage and share stories of the trail. Once we say our goodbyes to our new friends, fuzzy and not, we'll head over to a nearby rustic lodge for a warm lunch before our drive back to Anchorage.
• Glenn Highway, AK
• George Parks Highway, Alaska
Departure Point :Anchorage, AK, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We do not pick up at AirBnBs or private residences. If you do not see your hotel on the list, please contact us and we will coordinate your pickup time and location.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.