Anchors Course at La Cascada, Aculco Learn to build Traditional Top Rope Anchors
Come to La Cascada in Aculco de Espinoza and learn how to build solid redundant top rope anchors for climbing. Learning the use of a static rope to build anchors is transferable at any climbing area in the world with access from the top. Learn how to secure the static rope with the same technique as professional guides. After class is done we will climb the amazing cracks of La Cascada. Come and learn a skill and have a fantastic day of rock climbing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Static Rope, Dynamic Rope, Shoes, Harness, Helmet, Belay Device.
What's excluded :
Learn to build top rope anchors with the same methods as professional guides. Shoes, harness, helmet, static rope, and dynamic rope provided. As a group we build solid redundant anchors for use to rock climb. This is a family activity for anyone looking to further their knowledge for rock climbing.
• Cascadas De La Concepcion, Road Aculco - Amealca, Aculco Mexico
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Estado de México, Mexico
Departure Time :1/8/2020 - 10/26/2021
Saturday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.