Explore a unique land of Bagan which displays wonderful pagodas and temples. Optional: visitors can take hot air balloons over-viewing the breath-taking views of elegant Bagan. Some go bicycling around the grand and ancient city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer service with private air-conditioned in Yangon.
- Tours with English Speaking Locally stationed guides.
- Mineral water & snow towel
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Guide will pick you up at your hotel and then start visit to explore Nyaung Oo morning vibrant market, Shwezigon Pagoda, Bagan's important golden stupas where you can look for the spirit house with 37 'nats', GuByaukGyi (Wetgyiin) temple with murals of jataka scenes and Htilominlo, one of the biggest temples with murals and fresco. After lunch (one of the local restaurant) then transfer to hotel for check in and take a short rest. In the afternoon, visit to AnandaTemple, with four huge standing-Buddha images and then visit one of the lacquerer house; continue to a diverse selection of pagodas and temples such as Manuha temple with huge Buddha in Mon style and Myazaydi Pagoda. After that enjoy sunset at one of the high temple you climb up and see the magnificent view to enjoy your visit in Bagan. Then transfer to your hotel.
Departure Point :hotels in Bagan
Departure Time :8 a.m
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.