Ancient City Of PAPHOS
* Drive from Nicosia to Paphos
* Stop at Petrou To Romiou ( Birth place of Aphrodite)
*Visit Paphos Castle
* Walk in the harbor and free time for shopping and lunch
* Visit Chrystopolitisa Church
* Visit Tombs of The Kings
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer + fuel+ parking
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Paphos Harbour Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aphrodite's Rock, Kouklia 8500 Cyprus
Due to mythology its believed that the Goddess Aphrodite was borrn thru the foams from here. Always you will see people going in for a swim and expecting to come out as the beauty of Aphrodite......
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Paphos Harbour and Port, Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos Cyprus
The harbor has been restored in the years of 1992-1995 and only allowed for the pedestrians. The old custom house also is restored and depending on the time of the year exhebitions take place at it. There are many restaurants that one can enjoy to taste with its beautiful atmosphere. You can find different kinds of souvenirs from the local shops in the harbor.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Paphos Harbour Castle, Kato Paphos Harbour, Coastal Broadwalk, Paphos Cyprus
The castle was made by Lusignans in the year of 1391 but unfortunately Venetians had demolished.In 1592 Ottomans had repaired it and used as a storage for corps.The ground floor of the Castle was used as dungeons and later it was used as salt warehouse until 1935.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Church of Agia Kyriaki and post St. Paul, Paphos Cyprus
One of the biggest and oldest basilica and an episcopal palace was here but they had been destroyed during the arab raids.You can still see the floor mosiacs whicha re remaining from 4AD. Also the pillar of St. Paul which he was flogged 39 times by the Roman Governor Sergious before converting to Christianity is there.
Duration: 35 minutes
Pass By: Tombs of the Kings, Paphos Cyprus
There is no proof of the royal use. It is believed that the local priviledge class was burried here in 3BC. It spreads to a massive area. The Doric style columns are carved from rocks.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Adult pricing applies to all traveler.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.