Ancient Corinth & Corinth Canal Half day- 5hrs
Pleasant route, picturesque landscape, important archaeological site, History, good food and wine, amazing photos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Parking Fees
- Pleasant and experienced English speaking, professional tour - driver.
- Bottled water.
What's excluded :
- Professional licensed guide on request.
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
The canal is located east of Corinth and connects the Corinthian with the Saronic Gulf. It was built in the late 19th century, however, the idea existed already since the times of Periandros (602 b.C.). Photos and walking across the bridge over the canal.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos), Ancient Korinthos village, Corinth Greece
A visit to the ancient city with the great history as it was one of the most important and richest city-states of Ancient Greece. Here is the Temple of Apollo of the 7th to 6th century B.C., the Ancient Agora with the "Apostle Paul's Bema", the Roman Odeion which was renovated by Herodes Atticus. To the south of the organized Archaeological Site excavations revealed the Theatre, the Temple of Asclepius and Goddess Hygieia (Asclepieion), cemeteries, the Potter's Quarter (Kerameikos), Roman Baths, the walls of the city and many other buildings, such as the Frankish area and Venetian monuments.
Saint Paul in Corinth: Saint Paul is also known as the Apostle of the Nations. Saint Paul arrived in Corinth in the mid-1st c. A.D. He established a strong and well-organized church in the city of Corinth. Even after his departure, he kept in contact with the Christian community and he addressed some of his most famous epistles, the “Epistles to the Corinthians”.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you do not find your accommodation point on the list, please fill it. Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Rafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
- Lavrio Port, Port Authority, Lavrio, Greece
- Alimos Marina Harbourmaster, Alimos 174 55, Greece
- Marina Delta Kallithea, Leof. Posidonos 20, Kallithea 176 74, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/13/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers & driver in the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.