Ancient Ephesus and Cooking Class Private Tour from Kusadasi
Board a private luxurious vehicle and drive along a scenically wonderful coastal road to ancient Ephesus. Discover innumerable monuments including the Forum, the Odeon, the Library of Celsus, the Thermal Baths of Scolastika and the Great Theater, built in the Greek era and reconstructed in the Roman period, which is still noted for its remarkable acoustics. See the Basilica of Saint John, who came there with Virgin Mary and wrote his Gospel. Get a hands-on outdoor private Turkish cooking experience at the gardens of an awesome village style property. Watch the cooking sessions while sipping a glass of wine or join in. Have a lunch of all the wonderful dishes cooked together, and share stories gathered around the table.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Basilica of Saint John
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ephesus Museum, Selcuk Turkey
Once in the ancient city itself we will explore this ancient Roman city and visit the Library of Celcius, Temple of Hadrian, the Theatre and Odeon.
Hellenistic and Roman vestiges: Odeon, Bouleterion, Fountains, Temples, Roman Baths. The Library of Celsus: Renowned for its statues of four female figures symbolizing Wisdom, Knowledge, Intelligence and Valor. The Great Theater: This theater is the spot where St Paul preached to Ephesians.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Basilica of Saint John, Isa Bey Mahallesi, 2013. Sk. No:1, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
This large sixth century church was built by Justinian I over the burial site of John the Apostle.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Kusadasi. Please contact with us and give information about your hotel details one day before to your service date.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Most travelers can participate
- We as KARAVAN TRAVEL, want to ensure the minds of travelers that, all the necessary safety measures and precautions will be maintained at all times; hand sanitizer will be available, masks will be given out, seats will be blocked out on coaches, reduced groups sizes and social distancing measures will be taking against COVID-19 infections. We will follow up the new regulations/restrictions permanently and update our procedures accordingly.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.