Ancient greek tour with all inclusion
we offer a tour where you can bath, learn Greek dance, a regional dance show and a small one snack ( greeks-nack) like a welcome or natural juice and ancient Olympic games.
the snack is a type of buffet with greek products from the region of kourouta.
good organization and placing all guest
Visit Ancient Elis the Olympic city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- throwing disc (olympic games)
- Snacks - traditional greek snacks from the region
- Bottled water - botle water from the region
- throwing ball. (Olympic Games)
- long jump.( Olympic Games )
What's excluded :
- Lunch - you can purchase food
- Coffee and/or Tea - you can purchase
- Alcoholic Beverages - extra alcohol drink or soft drinks, You can purchase.
- sun bed & umbrellas optional and the end of the tours.
We welcome you to the Sanctuary place of the Olympic Games ( Ancient Ilida - Ancient Olympia )
In the North Peloponnese near the present-day village of Elis (or Elia, Ilia) was built on the ancient city of the same name. Elis is famous for breeding horses used in the Olympic Games and for having control of the Games. Today, the ruins are few and not indicative of the city that once was; some believe that there must be much more underground that has not yet been discovered.
The tour will be unforgettable and you will enjoy the Greek hospitality.
during the tour is included swimming in one of the Ionian Sea. You will taste the traditional Greek appetizer products in our city. Enjoying a Greek meze dinner is hands down one of the best things to do in Greece. If you want to take the Greek meze experience to another level and explore the local culinary scene, we highly recommend you to join us.
We will teach you - Greek traditional dances and modern. Also, you will taste the Iliako wine and natural fruits of our city.
You get to try your hand at Disc Throwing, Ball Throwing and Long Jump – these are all athletic sports of the Ancient Olympic Games.
• Archaeological Museum of Ancient Elis, Archea Ilida 27300 Greece
• Kourouta Beach, Amaliada Greece
• Amaliada, Amaliada, Elis Region, West Greece
Departure Point :Katakolo, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
we can pick up at the lobby of the hotel, parking of the ports, outside the securities areas. for the port of Katakolon exit the security areas and at 100 meters is a SMALL POST OFFICE & WC,here is your meeting point.Ports
- Katakolo port
- kilini port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- recomended for athlets
- dissable travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 98 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.