Ancient Nemea and Wine Tasting Private Tour from Corinth
Experience a private taxi excursion in Ancient Nemea from Corinth. This 5-hour self-guided excursion will take you to visit the Ancient Nemea archaeological site and museum, the ancient stadium. Visit an hospitable winery in Nemea and enjoy a wine tasting tour. This tour is serviced by professional, insured, non-smoking drivers with all appropriate licensing. All the vehicles used are in perfect condition and of course clean and tidy. They offer all the modern comforts such as air-conditioning, WiFi, digital TV, and DVD.
OUR DRIVERS ARE NOT TOUR GUIDES and they cannot enter the archaeological sites or museums with you. If you are loooking for a guided tour, please search for an Licensed Tourist Guide from EOT (Greek Ministry of Tourism). We can serve you ONLY for your transportation to and from the points of interest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees in archaeological sites
- Food and drinks
- Our drivers are not tour guides, so they cannot tour the archaelogical sites and museums with you.
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Nemea
- Entry/Admission - Palivou Estate
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient Nemea, Nemea 205 00 Greece
The first stop will be ancient Nemea where you will see the ancient town's archaeological site and the museum, located inside the site. Nemea was famous in Greek myth as the home of the Nemean Lion, which was killed by the hero Heracles. Here you will have an hour to explore the Zeus temple, the great open-air altar, the baths, and the exhibits of the museum. Afterward, head to the recently discovered stadium. The ancient stadium is notable for its well-preserved vaulted entrance tunnel, with ancient graffiti on the walls. Here you will also have an hour to explore the stadium and tunnel...
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Palivou Estate ANCIENT NEMEA, Nemea 20500 Greece
The last stop of the tour is a small, but hospitable winery, built around a family-owned vineyard. The best way to get accustomed with the process of producing the famous wines of Nemea is to take a trip through the vineyard, and see where everything begins and continues to the aging cellar of the estate, where the 300 French and American oak barrels are located. The 1-hour tour includes a wine tasting, and is guided by the owners. You will have special discount in buying wines from the winery...
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Corinth Suburban train station (Proastiakos station)Corinth Bus stationPorts
- Corinth port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Price is per-vehicle, with a maximum of 4 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please note that drivers are not tour guides, they cannot tour the archaeological sites and museums
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Our cars are disinfected before and after trip. The use of face mask IS MANDATORY for our drivers AND passengers, for the entire duration of the trip. We offer antiseptic hand gel for our passengers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.