Ancient Oahu Circle Island Tour From Waikiki
This tour focuses on some of the ancient/cultural sites found on the island O'ahu. Learn about and discover ancient Hawaii as you visit Heiau's, fishponds, ancient battle sites and more. This tour is a good combination of regular tourist stops as well as "off the beaten path" locations. Our guides are knowledgeable and friendly and will provide a laid back and relaxed atmosphere, so that you and your ohana can enjoy your day to the fullest. Join us and discover ancient O'ahu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Real Hawai'i, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813
We will visit a variety of ancient sites as we travel around Oahu.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.