Ancient Ostia Archaelogical Park & Beach ShoreExcursion from Civitavecchia Port
Explore the impressive Ancient Ostia archaeological site, the location of the harbour city of ancient Rome, focusing on some of the archaeological remains of Imperial Ostia and Portus:
• Apartments buildings, with two or three upper floors
• The so-called medianum-apartments, the habitations of the commercial middle class
• Domus, the houses of the upper class
• Hotels, brothels, bars and hundreds of shops
• Baths and communal latrines
• The seats of guilds
• Workshops, such as bakeries and fulleries
• Graffiti, and more...
Skip-The-Line Tickets Included.
Upgradable with Local licensed Tour Guide in Ostia Antica Ruins in Private option.
Pickup and dropoff will be at your ship.
Private or Shared Tour available options.
Time to wisit (your own) the wonderful little medieval neighborhood and Giulio II Castle near the Ruins.
Free time and lunch time (own expense) enjoing the modern Sea of Rome: Ostia Beach.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and dropoff
- Worry-Free and Safe Private Tour Experience
- Skip-The-Line entrance tickets to Ostia Antica Ruins
- Dedicated Local Certified Professional Guide in Ostia Ruins (upgradable in Private option)
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with Professional English-speaking Driver
What's excluded :
- Lunch, Food and drinks
- Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Archeologico di Ostia Antica, Viale Dei Romagnoli 717, 00119 Ostia Antica Italy
Ostia was Ancient Rome's seaport, the ancient Roman city of Ostia was in antiquity situated at the mouth of the river Tiber, some 30 kilometres to the west of Rome. The shoreline moved seawards, due to silting, from the Middle Ages until the 19th century. Therefore Ostia is today still lying next to the Tiber, but at a distance of some three kilometers from the beach.
Skip-The-Line entrance Tickets Included.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Ostia Antica, Ostia Antica, Province of Rome, Lazio
Free time for an easy self-walking experience in the little medieval neighborhood near the Ruins.
Pass By: Castello di Giulio II, Piazza della Rocca, 00119 Ostia Antica Italy
The Ostiense castle was built in 1483 by the cardinal Giuliano della Rovere, bishop of Ostia and future Pope Giulio II. In the course of XIX century, the castle is the prison where the sentenced to forced labour are allocated. Near the Ruins.
Stop At: Pontile di Ostia, Piazza dei Ravennati, 00121 Lido di Ostia Italy
Free time and Lunch time in a tipical local restaurant on the sea (own expense) to enjoy the modern Sea of Rome: Ostia Beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cruise Port, right outside your ship, pickup and dropoff.• English-speaking Driver with a private vehicle will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.• No need to take Bus Shuttle from ship since our permits allow us to enter in the Cruise Port.In Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.Ports
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Your Driver will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized.
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- One Infant seat available on request
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travelers must provide/bring their own face mask during the experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.