Ancient Pompeii and Vesuvius Horse Riding Tour
If you are an adventure lover and archaeological passionate, choose this tour! In one day tour you will be guided to visit the Pompeii ruins and to try an horse riding tour in the National park of Vesuvius.
An english speaking driver will pick you up at the lobby of your Hotel, or at the exit of your cruise ship, to drive you to the first stop of the tour: Pompeii.
Once there, you will breath the roman atmosphere, visiting the best places of the site such as the theatre with its marble decoration, walking on the roman avenue of Pompei with its shops and many other places .
Next stop will be the National Park of the Vesuvius.
Ready for your Horse riding through the trees, you will enjoy the amazing views of the bay of Naples. If you have never been on a horse before, no worries, the horses are suitable for beginners.
Along your ride a guide will tell you also some historical details about Vesuvius. Once come back to the stables, you will also taste homemade wine and bruschetta.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury Mercedes Van
- English Speaking driver
- Pompeii admission tickets
- Horse riding tickets
- English speaking for the Horse riding
- Food & Wine tasting
- Pick up and Drop off
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
What's excluded :
- english speaking guide in Pompeii
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
After the Vesuvius eruption in 79AD, Pompeii was totally destroyed, but luckily, due to the lack of air and moisture until its discovery in1748 during the Bourbons reign, the city still preserves all its ancient houses, taverns, monuments, and the amphitheater.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
You will have the possibility to enjoy your horse riding up to the Vesuvius National Park, being close to nature, surrounded by the sounds of the birds, and far away from the stressful and busy center. You will be circled by the wonderful landscape of the bay of Naples, and you will be helped by our guides to enjoy your walk in the best way.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The meeting point will be at the lobby of your hotel or at the exit of the cruise ship or train stop in Naples , Sorrento , Salerno or any other places around these cities at 08.00 am.Ports
- Stazione Marittima, Napoli
- Marina Piccola, Sorrento
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.