It is an exciting journey to discover one's origins while walking in places of extraordinary beauty.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Parco Archeologico della Neapolis
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Siracusa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Archeologico della Neapolis, Via Paradiso 14, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
The Archaeological Park of Neapolis is a view of the beauty of the Greek history of Syracuse. Admiring the rock excavated to obtain huge buildings like the theater and the altar of Hieron II, you will go through the highlights of the ancient history of Syracuse considered by the ancients one of the most beautiful cities in the Mediterranean.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ortigia, Corso Umberto, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
Ortigia is the small island that preserves in its buildings the history of all Sicily and beyond. Walking along its straight streets it will be an ascent towards the nerve center of the city of Syracuse: Piazza Duomo. Stunned by the beauty and the glow you will admire the Baroque, medieval, Greek buildings captivated by the particular atmosphere that is created in that place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Duomo di Siracusa, Piazza Duomo, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
The visit of the Syracuse Cathedral cannot be missed: the only building in the world used continuously for 2500 years.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Largo Anfiteatro, 2, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza Duomo, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.